I just think that people are so weird about nudity and the human body. Sex is not bad, naked bodies are not bad and naked bodies don’t always have to be connected to sex.
Emily Browning (via shayeofodile)
(Source: so-elektrik, via blondewavyhair)
i learned that people can easily forget that others are human.
"prisoner" from the stanford prison experiment (1971)
(Source: eolithandbone, via candiceevelyn)
I don’t know if you’ve ever noticed this, but first impressions are often entirely wrong.
Lemony Snicket (via neverseemtostay)
(Source: onlinecounsellingcollege, via candiceevelyn)
There Are 5 kinds of teachers in highschool
- the ones who are basically your friends and you can tell them anything
- The ones who seem to hate teenagers and teaching and JFC why did they choose to do this for a living
- the ones that are really nice but just suck at teaching and you never really learn anything in that class
- the dorky one that never gets mad just gives you that long “I’m dissapointed in you look”
- the ones that teach no matter whats going on in the class
(Source: thebadwolfthatwaited, via supersupernovae)